|Flank steak||2 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1 Tablespoon|
1. With sharp knife, trim excess fat from steak and wipe with damp paper towels.
2. Lay steak on cut- ting board.
3. In a bowl combine salad oil, parsley, garlic, salt, lemon juice and pepper.
4. Brush half of mixture over steak and let it stand for about 45 minutes.
5. Place steak, oil side up, on lightly greased broiler pan and broil, about 4 inches from heat, 5 minutes.
6. Turn steak brush with remaining oil mixture and broil 4 to 5 minutes longer.
7. Remove steak to board or platter and slice very thinly, on the diagonal across the grain.
8. Serve with Maitre d'Hotel Sauce.