Florida Style Noodles
|Medium egg noodles||8 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon|
|Grated lemon peel||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Grated orange peel||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Cook noodles according to package instructions.
2) Drain and transfer to a glass bowl.
2) Heat almonds and butter on high power for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes or until the butter melts.
3) Stir in the drained noodles, poppy seeds, lemon and orange peel, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) Serve noodles with sour cream.