1. Chop onion and keep it aside.
2. Chop the green onions and keep it aside, until needed.
3. In an electric skillet brown the ground beef along with 2 tablespoon olive oil and garlic salt, brown them well and let the liquid from the beef dry up.
4. Add the onions to the beef and sauté them for 5 minutes with 1 tablespoon of olive oil or until they turn brown as well.
5. After 5 minutes add the diced tomatoes can along with the tomato sauce can, season with salt and pepper, sugar and bay leaves.
6. Let it boil for 5 minutes, add the chili hot beans and chili mix, let it simmer for 30 minutes.
7. Once done turn off the heat.
8. Serve the super bowl chili hot along with shell pasta, dollop of sour cream and sprinkle of cheddar cheese and green onions.