Spiced London Broil
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Allspice||3⁄4 Teaspoon, ground|
|Dried thyme||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Top round||2 Pound (About 2" Thick)|
1. Take large baking dish and combine in it Worcestershire sauce, garlic, allspice, thyme and mustard.
2. Add the meat to the dish and rub the marinade over the meat.
3. Set aside the marinade meat for 30 minutes.
4. Turn broil on high mode.
5. Pat dry the meat pieces and smear salt and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Place the meat pieces on an over –safe plate and broil the meat pieces at 130 degrees F temperature or until the meat-pieces are properly cooked.
7. Take out the broiled meat pieces from oven and allow them to reast on serving plate for 10 minutes.
8. Cut the meat pieces into thin slices.
9. Serve hot and enjoy.