|Zucchini||2 Large, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces|
|Frozen chopped onion||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Shredded swiss cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cups)|
|Basil leaf||1 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Seasoned pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. Grease a 2 quart (6 cup) microwaveable casserole dish with butter.
2. Combine zucchini and onion in it
3. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the microwave oven
4. Microwave at HIGH power for 7 minutes, stirring after 3 minutes.
5. Drain liquid from dish and reserve for soup or sauce if you wish.
6. Beat eggs in a medium-size bowl with a wire whip until foamy
7. Stir in cheese and seasonings.
8. Pour and stir egg-cheese mixture into zucchini in casserole
9. Cover casserole with a wax paper or paper towel and return to the microwave.
10. Cook at MEDIUM power for 5 minutes, uncover and cook for another 3 minutes until egg mixture in center is set.
11. Let stand for 2 minutes.
12. Serve the zucchini hot.