|Frozen artichoke hearts||9 Ounce (1 Package)|
|All purpose flour||1 Tablespoon|
|Condensed oyster stew||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Minced onion||1 Teaspoon|
|Cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Canned shrimp||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Soft bread crumbs||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1 Tablespoon, melted|
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F.
2) Cook the frozen artichoke hearts as per the instructions on the packet.
3) Drain well and keep aside.
4) In a large saucepan, melt 1 tbsp butter or margarine.
5) Stir in the flour, onion, oyster stew.
6) Stir until the mixture is thick and bubbly.
7) Turn off the heat.
8) Stir in the shrimp, rice, and artichoke hearts.
9) Put into two 2 1/2-cup casseroles.
10) In a bowl, add the bread crumbs and 1 tbsp butter or margarine.
11) Sprinkle well around the edge of casseroles.
12) Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 min.
14) Serve in a nice dish.