|Granulated sugar||60 Milliliter|
|Fresh strawberries||750 Milliliter, washed, hulled, halved (Firm Variety)|
|Curacao liqueur||80 Milliliter|
|Orange juice||125 Milliliter|
|Chocolate ice cream||500 Milliliter|
1. Soften the butter with sugar and allow it to caramelize.
2. Blend the strawberries in hot syrup by tossing it around.
3. Add flame and the liqueur.
4. Add the orange juice and simmer for another 3 minutes.
5. Scoop this ice cream to the over-sized champagne glasses and top it with strawberries, and spoon sabayon over it.
6. Serve it immediately.