|Non-stick cooking spray||1|
|Turkey breast tenderloin||12 Ounce, thinly sliced|
|Thinly sliced carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|30% less salt chicken broth||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Uncooked angel hair pasta||6 Ounce|
|Frozen french-style green beans||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Stir fry sauce||6 Tablespoon (1/4 Cup Plus 2 Tablespoons)|
|Dark sesame oil||1 Teaspoon|
1) In a large nonstick skillet, heated over medium heat, spray cooking spray and sauté turkey and carrots for 5 minutes until turkey loses its pink color.
2) Add in onions and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
3) Pour in chicken broth and allow the mixture to come to a boil over high heat.
4) Mix in uncooked pasta and again bring the mixture to a boil.
5) Minimize heat to low and uncover and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring often.
6) Add in green beans, mixing well and cook the mixture for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pasta is just soft.
7) Take off from heat, pour in stir-fry sauce and sesame oil and keep aside for 5 minutes.
8) Serve hot after garnishing as wished.