California Chef's Salad
|Mixed salad greens||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Butterhead And Romaine Lettuce And Chicory)|
|Spinach leaves/Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs), stems trimmed (Small Raw Variety)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange segments||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Any Favorite)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
1) Tear salad greens with hands into bite-size pieces and put in the bowl.
2) Add spinach leaves, celery, orange segments, ham, chicken, and Swiss cheese.
3) Mix and toss with French dressing.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
5) Decorate with hard-cooked egg slices on top.