California Chef's Salad
|Mixed salad greens||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Butterhead And Romaine Lettuce And Chicory)|
|Spinach leaves/Watercress||1 Cup (16 tbs), stems trimmed (Small Raw Variety)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Orange segments||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Cooked ham||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Cooked chicken||1 Cup (16 tbs), slivered|
|Swiss cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), slivered|
|French dressing||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Any Favorite)|
|Hard cooked eggs||2 , sliced|
1) Tear salad greens with hands into bite-size pieces and put in the bowl.
2) Add spinach leaves, celery, orange segments, ham, chicken, and Swiss cheese.
3) Mix and toss with French dressing.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
5) Decorate with hard-cooked egg slices on top.
Calories 726 Calories from Fat 269
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 30 g46.2%
Saturated Fat 9.9 g49.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.1 mg73.4%
Sodium 416.2 mg17.3%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.8%
Dietary Fiber 0.69 g2.8%
Sugars 60.8 g
Protein 34 g67.2%
Vitamin A 32.2% Vitamin C 15.7%
Calcium 18% Iron 10.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet