1. Potatoes: Boil the potatoes until finished in salted boiling water for 12 to 15 minutes.
2. Once done, strain and using a hand masher, mix in butter, cheese, salt and pepper. Set aside and keep warm.
3. Vegetables: In a blow mix together vegetables, olive oil, herbs, salt and pepper and grill on high heat until vegetables are al dente (slightly crunchy) and have beautiful grill marks on them. This should take 4 to 6 minutes.
4. Steak: Rub the steak with herbs, olive oil and salt and pepper.
5. Grill on high heat until caramelize for 3 to 4 minutes on each side to achieve a medium-rare steak.
6. Sauce: Place a small pot on the grill on high heat along with the olive oil and shallots and caramelize.
7. Deglaze with beer and reduce in half. Add in mustard and horseradish and remove from the burner.
8. Stir in butter and set aside.
9. Lay down mashed potatoes and vegetables with the steak on top. Pour the sauce on top of the steak.