Duckling California Style
|Sauterne||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Make out serving-size pieces to cut duckling.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) In a skillet, sauté the duckling pieces in oil and garlic.
5) Drain the pan drippings.
6) Use a large casserole to place browned duck.
7) Place remaining ingredients.
8) Place inside oven to bake for 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours or until tender.
9) Occasionally stir the mixture to prevent sticking.
10) Serve the duckling warm with bread rolls or bowl of greens.