|Veal pie||1 3⁄4 Pound, cut in to chunks (800 Gram)|
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce (38 Gram)|
|Onion||1 Large, sliced|
|Paprika||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Flour||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Chicken stock/Stock made with a chicken stock cube||3⁄4 Pint, made (375 Milliliter)|
|White wine||4 Fluid Ounce (100 Milliliter)|
|Tomato puree||1 Teaspoon|
|Button mushrooms||8 Ounce (200 Gram)|
|Double cream||5 Tablespoon|
|Chopped parsley||1 Tablespoon (For Garnish)|
1) Heat oil and butter in a saucepan. Fry the veal till it begins to change colour.
2) Shift the veal to absorbent paper towels to soak excess oil.
3) In the remaining oil, fry onion till soft.
4) Mix it with paprika and flour and stir for a minute.
5) Add the stock, wine, tomato puree and seasoning. Stir and boil.
6) Transfer veal to the pan. Cook covered on low heat for 50 minutes till meat is cooked.
7) Add mushrooms and cook further for 5 minutes.
8) Cool the mixture.
9) Serve garnished with cream and parsley.
Store the content in airtight container in refrigerator. To serve, transfer the contents to a nonstick casserole and warm in oven at 170°C, 325°F, Gas Mark 3. for 40 minutes, stirring in between.