|Quartered cherry tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sliced scallions||2 Tablespoon|
|Sliced pitted black olives/Green stuffed olives||2 Tablespoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Tablespoon (Reserve 1 Tablespoon)|
|Avocado||1 Medium, peeled, cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Garlic powder||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Eggs||3 , separated|
|Black pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese/A combination of monterey jack and cheddar cheeses||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Take a medium-sized mixing bowl; combine tomatoes, scallions, olives, and 1 Tablespoon butter in it and microwave at Power Hi for 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 minutes until butter melts after covering the bowl tightly with plastic wrap.
2) Add in avocado and garlic powder, stir and keep the filling mixture aside.
3) Take a 10-inch pie plate and melt 1 Tablespoon butter in it by microwaving at Power Hi for 45 to 60 seconds.
4) Turn the plate over to coat bottom and keep aside.
5) In a small mixing bowl, beat egg whites until stiff, but not dry.
6) In another small bowl, mix egg yolks, milk, salt and pepper to blend well.
7) Add the egg yolk mixture into egg whites and pour into pie plate.
8) Allow the mixture to set by microwaving at Power 5 for 6 to 7 minutes, twice lifting edge of omelette with a spatula so as to allow the uncooked mixture to spread.
9) Top half the omelette with the filling mixture and half the cheese.
10) Release the omelette with spatula and fold in half gently.
11) Top with remaining cheese and microwave again for 30 to 60 seconds at Power 5 until cheese melts.
12) Serve hot.
Calories 281 Calories from Fat 209
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g37.4%
Saturated Fat 8.9 g44.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.6 mg62.5%
Sodium 345.3 mg14.4%
Total Carbohydrates 9 g3%
Dietary Fiber 4.7 g19%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 10 g19.1%
Vitamin A 21.8% Vitamin C 24.4%
Calcium 14.3% Iron 6.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet