South Texas Grilled Fajitas Part # 2
|Skirt steak||2 Pound, slit lengthwise (Cut into 4 pieces)|
|Bbq rub||2 Tablespoon (D-Dogs)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Serrano chilies||10 (cut the bottom)|
|Green bell peppers||1 Medium, strips|
|Avocado||1 Medium, slice|
1. Fillet the skirt steak and then cut it into four pieces.
2. Make a marinade with barbecue rub, olive oil and vinegar, marinade the steak well and let it rest until the infrared grill is ready.
3. Prepare the infrared grill.
4. Cut the bottom of the Serrano chili and stuff it with semillas con semillas.
5. Cut the green bell pepper into strips.
6. Once the grill is ready start grilling all the meat for 20 minutes.
7. Grill the Serrano chili and green bell pepper on the side and grill along with the meat.
8. Once done remove from grill, slice the skirt steak and let it rest for some time.
9. Warm the corn tortillas on the grill remove and stuff it with sliced skirt steak and Serrano chili along with the green bell pepper and slices of avocados.
10. Serve the taco hot along with hot sauce if you like it spicy.
Calories 314 Calories from Fat 173
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 20 g30.5%
Saturated Fat 4.7 g23.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 60 mg20%
Sodium 588.8 mg24.5%
Total Carbohydrates 11 g3.7%
Dietary Fiber 4.2 g16.7%
Sugars 3.4 g
Protein 2 g3.9%
Vitamin A 5.5% Vitamin C 38.1%
Calcium 1.4% Iron 14.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet