1. Prepare the smoker and bring it to 225 degree temperature.
2. Marinate the brisket with soy and lime with horseradish marinade and steak seasoning.
3. Place the brisket on the smoker grill and grill it for 15 hours.
4. Next morning baste it with the marinade.
5. Once done let it rest for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve the sliced brisket along with a side of mashed potatoes.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 581 Calories from Fat 395
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 44 g67.7%
Saturated Fat 17.1 g85.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 154.2 mg51.4%
Sodium 551.3 mg23%
Total Carbohydrates 0.79 g0.26%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.3 g
Protein 42 g84.6%
Vitamin A 1.5%
Vitamin C 0.85%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet