|Braunschweiger/Liverwurst piece||1⁄4 Pound (1 Piece)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Cocktail frankfurters||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Refrigerated crescent dinner rolls||16 Ounce (2 Packages, 8 Ounce Each)|
1. Peel casing from liverwurst; slice meat into 8 rounds. Cut each round into 4 strips; trim strips to fit into the cocktail frankfurters.
2. Mix cheese and onion salt on waxed paper; roll each strip of liv erwurst in cheese mixture.
3. Split each frankfurter almost to bottom; stuff with a strip of seasoned liverwurst; cut each in half.
4. Unroll crescent dough, one package at a time, into 2 rectangles; pinch together at perforations. Cut each rectangle crosswise into 16 one-inch-wide strips; wrap each around a half frankfurter. Repeat with remaining package of rolls. Place rolls, seam-side down, on a large cooky sheet.
5. Bake in moderate oven (375°) for 10 minutes, or until golden.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3174 Calories from Fat 1994
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 223 g342.9%
Saturated Fat 78.6 g393.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 1014.1 mg338%
Sodium 5768.9 mg240.4%
Total Carbohydrates 177 g59%
Dietary Fiber 4.9 g19.6%
Sugars 43 g
Protein 122 g244.3%
Vitamin A 231.1% Vitamin C 3.3%
Calcium 70.1% Iron 48.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet