|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Green peppers||2 Medium, slivered|
|Condensed cheese soup||22 Ounce, undiluted (2 cans, 11-ounce each)|
|Milk||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Instant minced onion||2 Tablespoon|
|Canned white potatoes||1 Pound (small, 1 can)|
|Canned sliced carrots||1 Pound (1 can)|
|Canned tuna||21 Ounce, drained (3 cans, 7-ounce each)|
|Refrigerated crescent rolls||16 Ounce (2 packages)|
|Shredded process cheddar cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
About 40 minutes before supper:
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. In Dutch oven, in butter, saute green peppers until tender-crisp. Add cheese soup; slowly stir in milk. Now add instant minced onion, drained potatoes and carrots. Heat until mixture just comes to boil.
3. Add tuna in large chunks; stir gently; heat again. Place in 3-quart shallow casserole or 13-by-9-by-2-inch baking dish.
4. Unroll crescent rolls; place the four sections of them crosswise across casserole top, side by side. Trim ends with kitchen scissors, leaving 1-inch overhang. Place these trimmings around ends of casserole where there is no overhang. Fold overhang over onto edge; press to edge with 4-tined fork. Sprinkle top with cheese.
5. Bake, on sheet of foil, about 14 minutes, or until golden brown and hot.