This is a real Montreal Poutine recipe!. It requires only 3 ingredients. It is real simple to make. Needless to say delicious!
2 Tablespoon (Brown gravy sauce)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degree.
2. Prepare a foil lined baking tray.
3. Boil water in a small pot, add two heaping tablespoon of brown gravy mix.
4. Stir and cook for 2 minutes. Keep the sauce warm.
5. Place the finger chips on the baking tray and cook for 15 minutes, flip them and again cook.
6. Place the chips in a plate and add cheese curds on top.
7. Drizzle the brown sauce over it.