A delicious, easy dessert that reminds me of a big almond flavored sugar cookie. Great for a brunch, dinner party or whatever occasion you need a dessert. This is from my friend Ann.
All purpose flour
1 2⁄3 Cup (26.67 tbs)
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), melted
2 , beaten
2 1⁄4 Ounce, sliced
2 Large (for serving)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, combine all-purpose flour, granulated sugar, melted butter, salt beaten eggs and almond extract.
3. Stir all of the ingredients together except for the almonds.
4. Spray a pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
5. Pour batter into the prepared pie pan.
6. Sprinkle the almonds over the top.
7. Bake in the preheated 350° oven for 45 minutes.
8. Cool completely and sprinkle with confectioner's sugar.
9. Serve with strawberries.