|Sugar||1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vanilla wafers||12 Ounce (1 Box)|
|Nondairy topping mix||500 Milliliter (1 Package, Nutrifil Brand)|
|Crushed pineapple||1 Can (10 oz)|
1) Beat together the 5 egg yolks and 2 egg whites till the mixture is stiff.
2) Add the sugar and then the lemon juice. Beat the ingredients together well.
3) Put the concoction in a double broiler, stirring often. Ensure that the mixture is not overcooked or it will go lumpy.
4) Allow to cool.
5) In the bottom of a spring form pan, put the vanilla wafers.
6) Beat the Nutrifil and add it to the cooled egg filling.
7) Add the pineapple which has been drained and crushed.
8) Put the concoction in the pan over the wafers and then add wafers on the panâ€™s side.
9) Freeze the batter for about 6 hours, or overnight, covered.
10) Beat together the 3 egg whites and 4 tablespoons of icing sugar, along with some cream of tartar.
11) Carefully brown under the broiler.
12) Serve as preferred after cutting into pieces.