|Shallots||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs), chopped|
|Enriched all purpose flour||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Parmesan cheese||2 Teaspoon, grated|
|Skim milk||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Canned crab meat||6 Ounce (Frozen Or Drained)|
|Dry sherry||2 Fluid Ounce|
|White pepper||1 Dash|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the crepes, combine the egg and milk in a blender container and process by turning the motor on and off very quickly.
3) Add the salt and flour. Process till the mixture is smooth.
4) Allow the batter to stand for about 20 minutes.
5) Heat a small skillet or a non-stick omelete pan.
6) Pour in about 1/4th of the batter and move the pan from side to side very quickly so that the batter can cover the entire bottom of the pan.
7) Cook till the crepeâ€™s underside is dry.
8) Repeat the process 3 more time, making 3 crepes in all.
9) To make the filling, heat the margarine till it is bubbly in a medium saucepan.
10) Add the red pepper and shallots and sautÃ© till the vegetables are tender.
11) Add the mushrooms and cook, occasionally stirring, for about 5 minutes.
12) With the flour, sprinkle the vegetables and stir quickly to dissolve.
13) Add the milk, stirring constantly, and cook over low heat till the mixture has thickened slightly. This usually takes about 5 minutes.
14) Add all the remaining ingredients for filling and cook till the mixture has heated thoroughly. This takes about 3 minutes of cooking.
15) To make the torte, place 1 crepe in an oven-to-table round baking dish of 8-inches.
16) Spread about 1/3rd of the crab mixture over the crepe.
17) Repeat the layers till all the mixture is used up, ending with the crepe.
18) Sprinkle cheese all over.
19) Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
20) Serve hot.
Calories 363 Calories from Fat 125
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 14 g21.6%
Saturated Fat 3.3 g16.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 187.6 mg62.5%
Sodium 919.3 mg38.3%
Total Carbohydrates 32 g10.6%
Dietary Fiber 1.4 g5.7%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 27 g53.7%
Vitamin A 25.3% Vitamin C 46.2%
Calcium 29.8% Iron 10.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet