|Sugar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 300 degrees.
2) Beat the egg whites till they are stiff.
3) Add the vinegar and vanilla.
4) Bake in preheated oven for about 45 minutes in a greased pan.
5) Put the preparation on a plate and use 1 large can be shredded pineapple, which has been drained, to cover.
6) Place 2 to 3 large slices of bananas on top of the pineapple.
7) With sweetened whipped cream, cover the preparation's top and sides.
8) Cover completely with chopped nuts and chopped maraschino cherries.
9) Serve as preferred.
Calories 205 Calories from Fat 0
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.04 g0.06%
Saturated Fat 0 g0%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 36.2 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 50 g16.7%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 50.2 g
Protein 2 g4.7%
Vitamin A Vitamin C
Calcium 0.2% Iron 0.13%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet