Easy Chocolate Torte
|Semi sweet chocolate pieces||6 Ounce (1 Package, 1 Cup)|
|Boiling water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), softened|
|Confectioners' sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Pound cake||1 , unsliced|
1) In a blender container, put chocolate pieces and boiling water.
2) Blend to dissolve the chocolate.
3) Mix thoroughly butter, confectioners' sugar, egg yolks, and vanilla.
4) Blend till done. Stop blender few times and scrape the sides.
5) Chill till it reaches spread consistency.
6) Cut the pound cake crosswise into 5 layers.
7) Spread the chocolate frosting between layers and on the top of cake.
9) Serve cold.