|Shelled walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a food chopper and pass walnuts through them. Add to confectioners' sugar and mix well.
3. Whisk egg whites to soft peaks. Fold in walnut mixture to egg whites.
4. Take 2 baking sheets and wrap with brown paper. Draw 2 circles of 8 inch diameter on each of the sheets and oil them.
5. Spread 1/4th batter to form pancake and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and using a spatula, loosen the sides.
7. Slice and serve.