|Shelled walnuts||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Sifted confectioners' sugar||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Take a food chopper and pass walnuts through them. Add to confectioners' sugar and mix well.
3. Whisk egg whites to soft peaks. Fold in walnut mixture to egg whites.
4. Take 2 baking sheets and wrap with brown paper. Draw 2 circles of 8 inch diameter on each of the sheets and oil them.
5. Spread 1/4th batter to form pancake and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
6. Allow to cool and using a spatula, loosen the sides.
7. Slice and serve.
Calories 264 Calories from Fat 137
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 16 g25.1%
Saturated Fat 1.5 g7.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 36.6 mg1.5%
Total Carbohydrates 26 g8.7%
Dietary Fiber 1.7 g6.7%
Sugars 22.6 g
Protein 6 g12.4%
Vitamin A 0.1% Vitamin C 0.54%
Calcium 2.6% Iron 4.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet