Skip to main content
Wine And Drink
You are here
» Chopped Tomato
Chopped Tomato Recipes
Want to try out a delicious homemade salsa then here is a what you are looking for. Go ahead watch this excellent video and make a your own mango and tomato salsa. The video is interesting and offers great serving suggestions too. Surely a must watch for all
Mango And Tomato Salsa
The video is in Turkish. For recipe directions please refer to the video
Turkish Maras Tava
Gino says that Bruschetta is a very easy antipasto It is the perfect appetizer before dinner. Its like a taste of summer. Watch him prepare the dish like the way his mother used to. For recipe directions please refer to the video
If you are looking for a hassle free dinner recipe then this comforting chicken recipe would warm you up. Mouthwateringly moist this lip smacking easy to make recipe is a great way to fill you up. Next time you are cooking up a lunch or dinner for your family
Vietnamese Vegan Tomato Ginger Chicken - Part 1: Ingredients & Preparation
1. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat. Cut bell pepper in half lengthwise discard seeds and membranes. Flatten one bell pepper half with hand add to skillet skin side down. Reserve remaining bell pepper half for another use. Add tomatoes to
Smoky Tomato Relish
Deseed the tomatoes chop them and season with pepper. Put in a bowl add the chopped chilli and set aside. Chop the avocados into small cubes and squeeze the lemon all over them. Chop the spring onions and the basil finely and add to the avocados. Mix in well.
Avocado and Tomato Towers
GETTING READY 1 Cut the vegetables and leaves as desired MAKING 2 In a bowl combine first 5 ingredients and mix with tortill chips. 3 In another bowl mix taco sauce cilantro or parsley and lime juice. 4 Whisk olive oil in taco sauce dressing until well blended
Spicy Chopped Salad With Tortillas
For the salsa combine all ingredients together and stir. Then in a seperate bowl combine all the guacamole ingredients together and stir. This is best made a couple of hours in advanced.
Homemade Salsa and Guacamole
Cut off the tops of 6 small tomatoes. Carefully scoop out the pulp seeds and juice. Season with salt and pepper. Chill. Mince enough smoked salmon to make 1 cup. Cream 3 tablespoons butter. Add 1 tablespoon anchovy paste mix thoroughly. Add the salmon 1
Tomatoes Stuffed with Smoked Salmon Pate
MAKING 1. In a large platter set out the tomatoes 2. Overlap the slices such that they form a circle 3. In a large bowl mix the oil vinegar basil garlic salt and freshly ground pepper to taste. 4. Tip the mixture over the tomatoes 5. In a small bowl mix the 2
GETTING READY 1 Chop all the veggies. MAKING 2 In a large mixing bowl combine all the veggies and sprinkle with lemon juice. 3 Keep the salad to chill. SERVING 4 Serve the chilled salad on lettuce leaves.
Chopped Tomato Salad
Start by toasting the ciabatta either under a grill in the oven or in a toaster. In a large mixing bowl mix the onion garlic olive oil lemon juice and chilli. Now take the basil leaves roll them up together almost like a cigar and slice. Add these to the bowl
Bruschetta with Tomato and Basil
MAKING 1 Use the frying pan to melt fat. 2 Add chopped onion to saut for 1 minute by continuous stirring. 3 Add rice to the pan and fry to brown. 4 Pour in tomato juice consomm and seasonings. 5 Cover the pan and cook the rice for 50 minutes or until tender.
Rice Tomato Casserole
All of these amazing ingredients marry so well together. They compliment any meal but it is especially delicious with homemade nachos. We like it with fish as well it gives it a special twist Make sure to double the recipe it will go fast 1.In a small mixing
Fresh California Salsa
1. Place in a heavy bottomed pan the tomatoes peeled and quartered diced onion sugar salt and vinegar. 2. Cook for 1 1 2 hours or until mixture ceases to look watery. 3. Add finely chopped chillies without seeds and cook for half an hour. 4. Place in
Tomato Barbecue Sauce
MAKING 1 Wash core and slice tomatoes thickly. 2 Slice cheese thinly. 3 On individual salad plates arrange slices of tomatoes and cheese. SERVING 4 Just before serving shred basil over salads. 5 Drizzle olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on it.
Tomato and Mozzarella Salad
1. In a large salad bowl toss the tomatoes with the cucumber onion green pepper and basil. In a small cup whisk together all of the dressing ingredients pour over the salad and toss to combine. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. This
Chopped Tomato Salad
How to make semi homemade salsa. Using canned tomatos and green chilis. Mix all together in Food Processor for a more liquid Salsa.
Semi Homemade Salsa
1. Strain the tomato puree whip the cream and mix together. 2. Add cheese seasoning and enough colouring to give the mixture a pale pink shade. Chill. 3. Pile the mixture or pipe it on each biscuit garnish with chopped mint or parsley. Serve cold.
Cheese And Tomato Canapes
1. Blanch tomatoes. Cut into halves remove seeds and chop roughly. 2. Chop onion. 3. Heat 15 gm. fat. Saute onion without discolouration 4. Add tomatoes. Simmer gently till all moisture is evaporated. 5. Prepare omelet. 6. Fill with prepared tomato. 7. Fold.
Chop scallions pickle and tomatoes together in wooden chopping bowl. Add rest of ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate.
Kosher Thousand Island Dressing
1. Cook ravioli according to package directions drain. 2. Meanwhile combine tomatoes basil pine nuts oil salt and pepper in food processor. Process using on off pulsing action just until ingredients are chopped. Serve over ravioli. Top with cheese.
Ravioli with Tomato Pesto
1. Chop all ingredients into very fine pieces. 2. Add lime juice and salt.
1. In 2 quart saucepan over medium heat in hot salad oil cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add tomatoes with their liquid salt basil and sugar over high heat heat to boiling stirring to break up tomatoes. Reduce heat to low simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
Chopped Steaks With Herbed Tomato Sauce
1 of 2