Dashi Marinated Tomatoes (Summer Treat )
|Cherry tomatoes||200 Gram|
|Concentrated dashi stock||1 Tablespoon|
|Katsuobushi||1 Teaspoon (dried bonito flakes) (Optional)|
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then dip the tomatoes in hot water for a few seconds to soften the skin.
2. Drain well and wait until they cool down. Then peel off the skin with your hands.
3. Place the tomatoes in a Ziploc (or any) container and pour concentrated dashi stock over them. Toss lightly.
4. Chill for 1 hour or longer.
5. Serve in a dish, and sprinkle with katsuobushi on it.
Calories 27 Calories from Fat 1
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.07 g0.11%
Saturated Fat 0.02 g0.08%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0.08 mg0.03%
Sodium 58.7 mg2.4%
Total Carbohydrates 5 g1.6%
Dietary Fiber 0.78 g3.1%
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 2 g3%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 27.4%
Calcium 1.6% Iron 0%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet