Dashi Marinated Tomatoes (Summer Treat )
|Cherry tomatoes||200 Gram|
|Concentrated dashi stock||1 Tablespoon|
|Katsuobushi||1 Teaspoon (dried bonito flakes) (Optional)|
1. Bring a pot of water to a boil, then dip the tomatoes in hot water for a few seconds to soften the skin.
2. Drain well and wait until they cool down. Then peel off the skin with your hands.
3. Place the tomatoes in a Ziploc (or any) container and pour concentrated dashi stock over them. Toss lightly.
4. Chill for 1 hour or longer.
5. Serve in a dish, and sprinkle with katsuobushi on it.