|Red bell pepper||1 Medium, chopped finely (STUFFINGS)|
|Vidalia onions||2 Medium, chopped finely (STUFFINGS)|
|Green bell pepper||1 Medium, chopped finely (CRAB MEAT STUFFINGS)|
|Old bay seasoning||1 Tablespoon (CRAB MEAT STUFFING)|
|Sea salt||1 Teaspoon (CRAB MEAT STUFFING)|
|Panko bread crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs) (CRAB MEAT STUFFING)|
|Blue crab meat||16 Ounce (CRAB MEAT STUFFING)|
|Parmesan cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs), grated (CRAB MEAT STUFFING)|
|Jalapeno||2 Medium, chopped finely (TACO STUFFING)|
|Angus ground beef||16 Ounce (TACO STUFFING)|
|Taco seasoning||1 Ounce (TACO STUFFING)|
|White mexican cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Verole' Queso (TACO STUFFING))|
|Blue corn tortilla chips||1 Cup (16 tbs), crushed (TACO STUFFING)|
|Extra virgin olive oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the top of the tomatoes and scoop out the centre to make hollow.
2. Dice the tomato centre.
3. Chop all the vegetables.
4. Grate the parmesan cheese.
5. Cut the Mexican White cheese into small pieces.
6. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
7. FOR CRAB MEAT FILLING: In skillet heat oil, then add the diced tomato centre, pepper and onion mixture. Cook until onions become clear.
8. Put old bay powder, salt, bread crumbs and crab meat. Mix well to combine and remove from heat.
9. FOR TACO FILLING: Take a skillet, heat oil; add tomato centre, pepper, onions, ground beef and taco seasoning.
10. Cook until meat is browned and onions are clear. Strain off any grease.
11. Take a tomato hollow; fill it with a layer of the crabmeat mixture, Parmesan cheese and breadcrumbs. Repeat until the tomatoes are full. Top with more cheese and breadcrumbs.
12. Fill the second tomato similarly.
13. Stuff the third tomato by placing a few pieces of white cheese in the bottom of the tomato, along with some crushed blue corn tortilla chips. Then, add the meat mixture and repeat. Top the tomato with more cheese.
14. Fill the 4th tomato similarly.
15. Place the stuffed tomatoes in a baking dish and pour olive oil along the sides if the tomatoes.
16. Bake for 20 minutes.
17. In a serving plate top the tomatoes with more parmesan cheese and bread crumbs or white cheese and tortilla chips respectively and serve hot.
Calories 1078 Calories from Fat 481
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 52 g80.6%
Saturated Fat 19.1 g95.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 220.2 mg73.4%
Sodium 2739.9 mg114.2%
Total Carbohydrates 81 g26.9%
Dietary Fiber 13.3 g53.1%
Sugars 29.7 g
Protein 71 g142.8%
Vitamin A 97.7% Vitamin C 246.2%
Calcium 70.7% Iron 16.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet