2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked according to package directions
2 Cup (32 tbs) (Small Balls)
Crushed red pepper
1. Preheat the olive oil in a large sauté pan.
2. Add the onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes.
3. Cook for about 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add the Chicken of the Sea, white wine, lemon juice/zest and cook for another 5-6 minutes just so everything gets combined. 5. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
6. Combine the tuna mixture with the cooked pasta.
7. Add mozzarella, crushed red pepper, basil, parsley and more lemon (if desired).
Mediterranean style pasta has its own charm and this Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes recipe proves it again. Have a look at this delicious looking pasta dish in this video. It is very easy to prepare and quite economical. Perfect lunch for any day.