Tuna Pasta with Cherry Tomatoes
|Mozzarella balls||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Small Fresh Balls)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Onion||1 Small, finely chopped|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Canned tuna||12 Ounce (1 Can, Chicken Of The Sea)|
|Fresh spinach||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced and zested|
|White wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Radiatore pasta||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked according to package directions|
|Fresh mozzarella||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Small Balls)|
|Crushed red pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Fresh parsley||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the olive oil in a large sauté pan.
2. Add the onions, garlic and cherry tomatoes.
3. Cook for about 5-6 minutes on medium heat.
4. Add the Chicken of the Sea, white wine, lemon juice/zest and cook for another 5-6 minutes just so everything gets combined. 5. Add the spinach and stir until wilted.
6. Combine the tuna mixture with the cooked pasta.
7. Add mozzarella, crushed red pepper, basil, parsley and more lemon (if desired).
8. Serve and enjoy a healthy meal.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3330 Calories from Fat 1442
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 162 g249.4%
Saturated Fat 66.5 g332.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 403.4 mg134.5%
Sodium 3316.8 mg138.2%
Total Carbohydrates 214 g71.2%
Dietary Fiber 26.7 g106.9%
Sugars 32.3 g
Protein 250 g500.7%
Vitamin A 363.5% Vitamin C 307.1%
Calcium 242.6% Iron 78.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet