My Husband's Favorite Baked Tomatoes
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Slice all the four tomatoes into crosswise halves. Gently squeeze the tomatoes a little, so that some of the juices and seeds can escape.
3) Sprinkle each tomato half with a little sugar.
4) In a bowl, blend together the sour cream, grated cheddar cheese and curry powder.
5) Spread the cheese mixture evenly over the top of each tomato half.
7) Take a greased baking tray and arrange the tomatoes at a little distance from each other.
8) Bake the tomatoes for about 20 minutes till the cheese starts to melt and brown lightly.
9) Serve the Baked Tomatoes as an appetizer, garnished with chopped parsley leaves.