Jean Van Den Berg's Herbed Tomatoes
|Cherry tomatoes||2 1⁄2 Pound, halved|
|Olive oil||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped parsley||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), chopped|
|Chopped fresh basil||3 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Arrange the ingredients.
2) In a glass bowl, put the tomatoes.
3) Mix together the oil, vinegar, parsley, garlic, basil, and salt and pepper to taste.
4) Drizzle the dressing over the tomatoes.
5) Cover the tomatoes and keep in refrigerator.
6) Keep it for several hours, if possible, or longer, basting occasionally.
7) Serve the herbed tomato as side dish within a day or even after a week.