Parmesan Broiled Tomatoes
|Firm ripe tomatoes||6|
|Monosodium glutamate||1 Pinch (Msg)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the tomatoes into halves in a crosswise manner and sprinkle some salt and pepper over it.
2. Sprinkle some sugar and MSG on each half.
3. Top each half with about ½ tsp of Parmesan and dot with ½ tsp butter.
4. Broil the tomatoes by keeping that at a distance of 6 inches from the heat source for a period of 5 minutes.
5. Serve the parmesan broiled tomatoes hot as an appetizer.