|Tomato juice||3⁄4 Pint (400ml)|
|Powdered gelatin||1⁄2 Ounce (15g)|
|Tabasco sauce||2 Drop|
1) In a bowl, add gelatin to half the quantity of tomato juice and stir well.
2) Cook the juice for about 3 minutes, till the gelatin blends in well (stir during this process).
3) Add the remaining tomato juice, Tabasco sauce and seasoning to the cooked tomato juice and stir well.
4) Pour this mixture into ring molds and refrigerate them to set.
5) Turn out the set tomato mixture on a serving dish and fill the center with watercress.
6) Serve them garnished with tomato wedges.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 120 Calories from Fat 3
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.32 g0.5%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.29%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 69 mg2.9%
Total Carbohydrates 18 g5.9%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 16 g31%
Vitamin A 45.3% Vitamin C 125.8%
Calcium 5.5% Iron 10.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet