Vitello Impanato Alla Milanese Con Petali Di Pomodoro Gratinati - Breaded Milanese Veal With Tomato
|Fresh white breadcrumbs||200 Gram|
|Tomatoes||12 , skinned, halved and deseeded|
|Herbs||100 Gram, finely chopped (Parsley, Chives, And Tarragon)|
|Maldon salt||To Taste|
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Clean the steak, and cut off sinews or fats.
3. Cut the steak into 4 pieces of 4.5 cm.
4. Roll the steak over eggs and bread crumbs and fry them in butter until they become brown on outside and pink inside.
5. Take off from heat and set aside for about 2-3 minutes.
6. Place fried steaks in oven and bake for about 2-3 minutes.
7. Season with pepper and Maldon salt.
8. Take skillet, melt butter and combine it with herbs and bread crumbs. Season this mixture and spread it between two sheets of a greaseproof paper and refrigerate it for two hours.
9. Take out and cut the mixture into circular and small discs using a pastry cutter.
10. Fry the discs in butter until they become golden on both sides.
11. Take a skillet add some oil and saute the spinach in it.
12. Spoon this mixture into tomatoes.
13. Place the tomatoes over bread disk and serve it with fried steaks.