Quick Cheese Tomato Fondue
|Mild cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced (Such As Cheddar, Muenster, Or Monterey Jack)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced / put through press|
|Tomato puree||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|French bread||6 Ounce|
1) In a heavy pot, add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and tomato puree.
2) Place over low heat and slowly cook until the cheese is melted.
3) Occasionally stir to cook a smooth mixture.
4) Pour in sherry and stir well.
5) Bake the bread or heat for long time to make the crust crispy.
6) Coarsely slice the bread and serve with warm fondue.
Keep the fondue warm, either in fondue pot or in heatproof container placing on hot tray.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3407 Calories from Fat 1809
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 232 g357.1%
Saturated Fat 127.9 g639.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 761.9 mg254%
Sodium 6170.1 mg257.1%
Total Carbohydrates 122 g40.7%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 14.1 g
Protein 201 g402.4%
Vitamin A 169.9% Vitamin C 38.8%
Calcium 521.9% Iron 56.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet