Quick Cheese Tomato Fondue
|Mild cheese||3 Cup (48 tbs), diced (Such As Cheddar, Muenster, Or Monterey Jack)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced / put through press|
|Tomato puree||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||3 Tablespoon|
|French bread||6 Ounce|
1) In a heavy pot, add cheese, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, and tomato puree.
2) Place over low heat and slowly cook until the cheese is melted.
3) Occasionally stir to cook a smooth mixture.
4) Pour in sherry and stir well.
5) Bake the bread or heat for long time to make the crust crispy.
6) Coarsely slice the bread and serve with warm fondue.
Keep the fondue warm, either in fondue pot or in heatproof container placing on hot tray.