Chevre Filled Tomatoes
|Tomatoes||6 Large, ripped|
|Eggs||2 , hard-cooked , chopped|
|French chevre cheese||7 Ounce, crumbled (1 log)|
|Dijon style mustard||2 Tablespoon (imported)|
|Shallots||2 , finely chopped|
|Celery leaves||3 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Curly lettuce leaves||4|
1) Take the tomatoes and cut off the tops.
2) Remove the seeds and keep aside. Sprinkle little salt inside the tomatoes.
3) Take a bowl and mix the eggs, chevre, mustard, shallots and celery leaves. Add salt and pepper.
4) Stuff the tomatoes with chevre mixture.
5) Take the serving platter and put the lettuce.
6) Keep the tomatoes on the lettuce and chill.
7) Serve the dish immediately.