Corn Stuffed Tomatoes
|Cooked corn/Whole kernel corn - 2 (1 lb) cans, drained||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
|Melted butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Rinse the tomatoes, chop off the tops and scoop out pulp.
3) In a bowl, combine the pulp with rest of the ingredients; mix thoroughly.
4) Spoon the mixture into the tomatoes.
5) In greased muffin cups, place the stuffed tomatoes.
6) Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes.
7) Serve the Corn Stuffed Tomatoes immediately.