|Eggs||2 , hardboiled|
|Cooked peas||2 Tablespoon|
|Light gelatin||3⁄4 Ounce|
1. Clean and cut tomatoes and onion.
2. In a pan add tomatoes and onion. Pour stock over it and add seasonings. Cook until tender.
3. Sieve the mixture and taste to ensure that the flavor is strong.
4. Add some tinned tomato puree to measure up to 1/2 Pint.
5. In a bowl dissolve gelatin with 1 tbs water.
6. Mix into the puree.
7. Rinse a basin in cold water and pour the mixture into it. Let it cool.
8. Let the jelly set and then drop hard-boiled egg and peas evenly.
9. Once the mixture is cold invert on a flat dish.
10. Serve with lettuce and spring onions tossed in French dressing.
Calories 161 Calories from Fat 56
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 6 g9.6%
Saturated Fat 1.8 g9.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 212.7 mg70.9%
Sodium 1255.9 mg52.3%
Total Carbohydrates 7 g2.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.2 g8.8%
Sugars 4.3 g
Protein 20 g39.8%
Vitamin A 26.3% Vitamin C 27.8%
Calcium 5.2% Iron 8.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet