Risotto Mushroom Stuffed Tomatoes
|For the filling|
|Butter||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Shallots||4 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), crushed|
|Pine nuts||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Boiling water||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry white wine||1 Pint (600 Milliliter)|
|Risotto rice||4 Ounce (125 Grams, Italian Variety)|
|Bouquet garni||1 (To Include Bay Leaf, Parsley, Thyme And Rosemary)|
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce, diced (50 Grams)|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Cucumber slice||4 (For Garnish)|
|Fresh herbs||2 Teaspoon (For Garnish)|
1) Slice off the top of each tomato and keep aside.
2) Take out the pulp and seeds and keep aside.
3) In a pan, add butter and heat.
4) Stirring continuously, add the shallots and cook till pale brown.
5) Mix in the garlic and pine nuts and cook for 2 minutes.
6) In a bowl, add the saffron and add in the boiling water.
7) Set aside for 2 minutes.
8) Keeping aside 4 tablespoons of wine, add the rest into the pan with the rice and add in the bouquet garni. Allow to boil.
9) Stir in the saffron and its liquid and season well with salt.
10) Place a lid and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring at intervals.
11) Add in the mushrooms, parsley, tomato pulp and pepper, and allow to cook for 5-10 minutes. When the liquid is absorbed, discard the bouquet garni.
12) Fill the rice into the tomatoes and press down.
13) Place the tomato lid over.
14) On a foil of double thickness, arrange the tomatoes.
15) Add the reserved wine over the tomatoes, then fold into a parcel.
16) Arrange and grill for 20-25 minutes till the tomatoes soften.
17) Garnish with cucumber and herbs and serve.