Tomato Cheese And Onion Pasties
|Rough puff pastry||24 Ounce (4 Pastry, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1. Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2. Roll the pastry into oblong 1/4" thick. Cut into 6 equal portions.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the pulp.
4. In a bowl mix tomato, onion, breadcrumbs, cheese, seasoning and beaten egg.
5. Spoon mixture evenly between the pieces of pastry. Put the mixture on one half diagonally.
6. Wet the pastry edges and turn the pastry over to make a triangle.
7. With a flavored knife knock the edges and make 2 nicks at the top.
8. Bake in oven for 10 mins. Decrease heat to 375° and cook for 20 mins.
9. Serve hot.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 4258 Calories from Fat 2579
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 287 g441.6%
Saturated Fat 51.2 g256%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 271 mg90.3%
Sodium 2269.6 mg94.6%
Total Carbohydrates 347 g115.6%
Dietary Fiber 17.3 g69.1%
Sugars 21.8 g
Protein 77 g153.2%
Vitamin A 77.1% Vitamin C 94%
Calcium 59.4% Iron 115.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet