Tomato Cheese And Onion Pasties
|Rough puff pastry||24 Ounce (4 Pastry, 6 Ounce Each)|
|Onion||1 , grated|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated|
1. Preheat oven hot to 425° F.
2. Roll the pastry into oblong 1/4" thick. Cut into 6 equal portions.
3. Peel the tomatoes, remove seeds and chop the pulp.
4. In a bowl mix tomato, onion, breadcrumbs, cheese, seasoning and beaten egg.
5. Spoon mixture evenly between the pieces of pastry. Put the mixture on one half diagonally.
6. Wet the pastry edges and turn the pastry over to make a triangle.
7. With a flavored knife knock the edges and make 2 nicks at the top.
8. Bake in oven for 10 mins. Decrease heat to 375° and cook for 20 mins.
9. Serve hot.