Pasta Stuffed Tomatoes
|Bowtie pasta||1 Cup (16 tbs), cooked without salt (Small)|
|English peas||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), thawed and drained|
|Sweet red pepper||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Ripe olives||1 Tablespoon, sliced|
|Reduced calorie ranch dressing||3 Tablespoon|
1) Slice the top part off the tomatoes.
2) Remove the pulp and reserve for other purpose.
3) Keep the tomato shells aside by draining over the paper towels.
4) In a bowl, add pasta, peas, sweet red pepper, olives, and ranch dressing.
5) Stir well to combine.
6) Fill each tomato shell with 1/2 cup pasta mixture.
7) Cover the tomato shells and place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Serve the tomato shells by sprinkling with paprika, if desired.