Sirbin Tip with Fan Fried Tomatoes
|Sirloin tip steak||12 Ounce, thick cut|
|Freshly ground black pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Tomatoes||2 , halved|
|Minced fresh basil||1 Tablespoon|
|Minced fresh chives||1 Tablespoon|
|Creme fraiche/Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Wash the steak and place on paper towels.
2) Start coals in a grill or preheat broiler.
3) Dust the steak on both sides with pepper.
4) In a frying pan, add butter and heat.
5) Cut the tomatoes and add herbs.
6) Price tomatoes with a knife tip and add to pan.
7) Gently cook for 10 minutes on each side.
8) Allow steak to cook 6 to 8 minutes on each side.
9) When cooking on second side, carefully swirl in the crÃ¨me into the sauce.
10) Cut steak in 2 portions and arrange on two plates.
11) Add tomato halves over steak, and pour the sauce.
12) Top with a few herb leaves.