|Puff pastry dough||1 (basic, made with 225 gram / 8 ounce flour)|
|Egg||1 , beaten|
|Poppy seeds||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic sausage||4 Ounce, finely chopped (for finish)|
|Tomato||1 , peeled, seeded and chopped (for finish)|
|Thick mayonnaise||30 Milliliter (for finish)|
|Stuffed olives||6 (for finish)|
|Parsley sprigs||2 (for finish)|
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7
2. Roll the dough out on a floured surface to make a strip that is about 65 x 10 cm/26 x 4 inches in size.
3. Brush with beaten egg and trim the edges with a sharp knife. Cut the dough into 20 cm/8 inch ribbons
4. Wind each ribbon around the cream horn tin with the egg side uppermost and then sprinkle with poppy seeds.
5. Place these horns on a dampened baking sheet with the joins underneath and bake in a preheated hot oven (220°C/425°F or Gas Mark 7) for 10 minutes.
6. Cool these on a wire rack and carefully remove from the cases and set on a tin.
7. These horns can be served after cooling or they can be frozen by packing in a rigid container. Separate each layer with foil and seal the container for packing.
8. Serve hot immediately after cooling by filling them with garlic sausage, tomato, mayonnaise and 4 chopped olives
9. Remove the horns from the freezers and thaw at room temperature for 30 minutes before filling with the mixture.
10. Serve garnished with olives and parsley