Vegan Low Calorie Sauce
|Canned tomatoes||7 Ounce, drained reserving juice|
|Spring onions||2 , trimmed and finely sliced|
|Ground bay leaf||1⁄4 Teaspoon (Or Powder)|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Into a small bowl, put the drained tomatoes and the onions.
2) On high power, cook for 8 minutes, stirring in between.
3) Now, add the bayleaf powder.
4) Add salt and pepper to taste.
5) In a small bowl, mix the cornflour and the reserved juice.
6) Into the cooked tomatoes, add this mixture and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the sauce turns thick.
7) Serve the Vegan Low Calorie Sauce with pasta or fried rice.