|Beef tomatoes||32 Ounce (Moroccan Style, 4 In Number, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Sea salt||To Taste (As Required)|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste (As Required)|
|Garlic powder||1 Teaspoon (As Desired)|
|Haloumi cheese slices||4 , halved (1/4 Inch Each)|
|Mint leaves||10 (As Required)|
1) Cut the tomatoes into half.
2) In a shallow dish, place them with the cut side facing up.
3) On top of the tomatoes, add salt, pepper and a shake of garlic powder.
4) On high power, cook uncovered for 4 minutes.
5) Now, reposition the tomatoes, giving each tomato a half turn and then cook for 2 more minutes. Cook until you see the pulp rising.
6) On top the tomato halves, place Haloumi and a mint leaf.
7) On high power, cook for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes become tender, yet firm in shape.
8) Transfer to a serving dish and serve the Tomatoes Haloumi hot.