Baked Tomato Halves
|Tomatoes||6 Medium, halved crosswise|
|Prepared brown mustard||6 Teaspoon|
|Fresh bread cubes||3 Cup (48 tbs) (Small Cups)|
|Butter/Margarine||4 Tablespoon, melted|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Hot red pepper sauce||2 Dash|
1. Preheat an oven to 187.5C (375F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper sauce, salt and pepper and mix well.
3. Add bread cubes and mix well.
4. Spread ½ teaspoon mustard on each tomato halves and place in a shallow baking pan/ baking tray.
5. Place 2 tablespoons of prepared bread cube mixture over each.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes or till bread cubes are golden brown in colour. Tomatoes will get tender at this stage.
7. Serve immediately.