Tomato Tune Up
|Tomato juice||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Sliced celery||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onions||2 , thinly sliced|
|Bottled hot pepper sauce||2 Dash|
|Condensed beef broth||10 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In a saucepan mix and boil together tomato juice, celery, onion, cloves, bay leaf, and pepper sauce.
2. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 20 minutes.
3. Strain soup and discard the seasoning.
4. Return soup to saucepan; add condensed broth and wine and bring it to boil.
5. Arrange the soup into individual soup bowl.
6. Float a thin lemon slice in each bowl, if desired.
Calories 90 Calories from Fat 2
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0.21 g0.32%
Saturated Fat 0.06 g0.28%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 680.7 mg28.4%
Total Carbohydrates 16 g5.4%
Dietary Fiber 2.3 g9.2%
Sugars 10.5 g
Protein 5 g9.1%
Vitamin A 17.9% Vitamin C 64.8%
Calcium 4.5% Iron 6.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet