Tomato And Cheese Savory
|Canned tomato juice||1⁄4 Pint|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Grated cheese||2 Tablespoon|
1. Melt the butter, add the flour and mix well. Add tomato juice, stir until boiling and cook for 3 minutes stirring all the time.
2. Add seasonings and sugar.
3. Add egg yolks and cheese.
4. Beat the egg whites until stiff and fold into the mixture.
5. Pour into a greased fireproof dish and bake in a moderate oven (350°F - Gas Mark 4) for about 30 minutes.