Clam Stuffed Cherry Tomatoes
|Clams||18 , scrubbed clean under running cold water (Fresh In Their Shells)|
|Dry white wine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cherry tomatoes||18 (Not Too Small)|
|Lemons||2 , freshly squeezed|
1) Cut a slit in the stem end of each tomato and scoop out the flesh with a spoon, repeat with all the tomatoes.
2) In a 6-quart pressure cooker, without the base rack, place the clams and pour in the wine.
3) Place the lid, bring up the pressure to 15 pounds and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and lower the pressure immediately.
4) Lift out each open shell, scoop out the clam with a spoon and discard the shells.
5) Spoon in a clam in each tomato, add a few drops of lemon juice over each clam and sprinkle lightly with the salt.
6) Spear in toothpicks and serve immediately on a serving platter.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 460 Calories from Fat 35
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 4 g5.9%
Saturated Fat 0.38 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 122.4 mg40.8%
Sodium 742.6 mg30.9%
Total Carbohydrates 39 g13.1%
Dietary Fiber 7.9 g31.4%
Sugars 10.7 g
Protein 50 g99.7%
Vitamin A 58.3% Vitamin C 310.8%
Calcium 29.5% Iron 285.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet