Cherry Tomatoes With Lomi Salmon
|Salmon||1⁄2 Pound (1 Package)|
|Tomatoes||3 Medium, chopped|
|Medium||1 Medium, chopped|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped (Round Shaped)|
|Green onion||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), chopped (1 Medium Bunch)|
|Canned tomatoes||30 Ounce (1 Pound And 14 Ounce Size 1 Can)|
|Canned tomatoes||30 Ounce, cooked (1 Can, 1 Pound 14 Ounce)|
|Cherry tomatoes||4 (As Required, For Stuffing)|
1) Cover salmon with water and keep aside for half an hour.
2) Remove skin and cut meat in strips after taking off the bones and then chop fine.
3) Slice the tomatoes and chop coarsely.
4) Cut round onion.
5) Cut green onions to about 1/8" slices.
6) Mix the green onions with 2 Tbsps rock salt.
7) Clean them under running water and repeat once more to remove any of the slimy liquid from the green onion.
8) Press the liquid out of green onion.
9) Combine together salmon and fresh tomatoes and then mix in canned tomatoes with its liquid.
10) Use your hands to mash this well.
11) Stir in round onion and green onion.
12) Mix in seeds and insides of the cherry tomato by cutting off the top of the cherry tomato and scooping the insides out.
13) Pour in cold water if there is insufficient liquid.
14) Use this to stuff the cherry tomatoes.
15) Keep in refrigerator to chill.
16) Serve cold.
Calories 178 Calories from Fat 20
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 2 g3.5%
Saturated Fat 0.37 g1.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 19.7 mg6.6%
Sodium 411 mg17.1%
Total Carbohydrates 30 g10.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.7 g30.7%
Sugars 5.1 g
Protein 14 g27.4%
Vitamin A 58.8% Vitamin C 74.4%
Calcium 13% Iron 24.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet