Veal Chops With Sun Dried Tomatoes
|Veal chops||8 , trimmed of all visible fat|
|Seasoned flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Butter||2 Ounce (60 Gram)|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), crushed|
|Prosciutto slice||6 , chopped|
|Fresh rosemary||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Dry white wine||8 Fluid Ounce (250 Milliliter)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||16 , chopped|
|Fresh basil||4 Tablespoon, chopped|
1. Coat chops with flour shaking off excess.
2. In a fry pan melt butter, cook garlic, prosciutto and rosemary over a high heat for 2 minutes and brown chops on both sides.
3. Stirring in wine, bring to the boil, reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes or until veal is cooked.
4. From the pan remove chops and prosciutto and set aside to keep warm.
5. Increasing the heat, stir in tomatoes and cook until sauce is reduced by half.
6. Stir in basil, spoon sauce over chops.
7. Top with prosciutto and serve.